Important information about your upcoming or planned stay
Last update: 02-12-2020, 13:00 PM
At Oasis Coral Estate Beach, Dive & Wellness Resort we closely follow the developments concerning the Coronavirus (COVID-19). We will inform you about the latest updates below:
- The restaurants close at 17.00 and do not serve alcohol. As a guest of Oasis Coral Estate you can still enjoy dinner and alcohol after this time at our resort.
- There is a curfew from 9 p.m. to 4.30 a.m.
- After 21.00 hours you need to be at the resort. Our resort is very spacious with its own nature reserve, so you will not be bothered by this matter.
- Mouthcap duty in stores and public areas. Distance with others (not belonging to the family) is 2 meters.
- The resort is open again and we look forward to welcoming guests.
- Before your departure it is necessary to fill in the "Public Health Passenger Locator Card" and the "Immigration Card". These can be found at dicardcuracao.com/portal. Here you must also prove that you have been tested negative for Corona up to 72 hours before departure.
- During your stay the local Health authorities will contact you: "While you are enjoying your stay in Curaçao, the local Health authorities are constantly monitoring possible health risks to keep you and our local community safe. As a precaution the Health authorities will contact you, free of charge, on your local phone or cellphone to ask you about your health."
- More information about the measures taken at the resort can be found here: Hygiene Standards and Health & Safety Measures Oasis Coral Estate
Book, change or cancel your holiday
We are happy to help you and are easily accessible by phone. You can also email us at email@example.com, we will contact you as soon as possible.